Tuesday, August 25, 2009

18 boxes

The annual ritual of waiting for my cargo has now been completed! Last year, my life was shipped to me in 24 boxes, whereas this time around I've managed to downsize to 18. What that says about my life I'm not sure; perhaps the amount of possessions I need is slowly decreasing in line with the number of hairs remaining on my head.

The remainder of the week will now consist of an ongoing cycle of unpacking, cleaning and washing, but at least I now have my TV and I will now feel a little more connected to the outside world once more. My phone is also connected now, but there is still no sight of the internet, so I am continuing to spend more time in school than is healthy in order to access the world wide web and to write these posts for you, dear reader. It's home time now though...

0 comments:

Blogger template 'SebiruDaun' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008