Saturday, November 1, 2008

That's gotta hurt...

I just had to post this; I swear I'm not making it up, and this was exactly how it happened.

I was watching the CW11 channel last night (which I think broadcasts out of New York), and during the commercials in Family Guy - it was the episode where Peter goes blind after attempting to break the world record for eating nickels - there was a preview for the evening news. It trailed three stories, in this order:

"Coming up on tonight's CW at 10, we look at how the financial crisis is affecting you, we reveal the shocking surprise that a local man found in his hot dog bun, and we uncover evidence that proves that there might be truth in the story of a Brooklyn cop who claims he was sodomised with a fellow officer's walkie-talkie."

Unfortunately, I had to help out at my school's Halloween dance and I never got to see the news.

Damn shame; I really wanted to see what was in those hot dog buns.

1 comments:

Anonymous

Reminds me of the joke about Sister Bernadette and Sister Assuntina, who, on a once in a lifetime visit to New York, decided that they will try some of the local food. Finding a busy hot dog stall they pluck up enough courage to order. When Sister Bernadette unwraps her delicacy she exclaims "Holy Mother of God! What part of the dog have you got, Sister?"

Boom, boom!

Blogger template 'SebiruDaun' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008