Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Taking flight

Well, all things being equal I fly home tomorrow (the 17th), which is also the same date that the Wright Brothers made their first flight back in 1903. I just hope that my flight lasts a little bit longer than theirs.

As as I write the weather forecast for tomorrow is not encouraging though, and if we do fly it looks as though it will be a bumpy ride. This time last year we were grounded by mechanical failure rather than the weather and I don't want a repeat of those frustrations again, but there's no use in fretting over things that are out of my control. So I shall think positively, and hopefully my next posting will come from south of the tree line.

2 comments:

Vikki

Safe journey, my friend!

Unknown

Safe flight Bud! The Guinness is a chillin'.

Blogger template 'SebiruDaun' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008