Saturday, June 20, 2009

Say what you see

Clearing out the storage unit is proving to be a long and arduous task, and consequently I've been looking for other things to do in the hope that the storage unit fairies will do my bidding for me in the interim. However, every time I return there, nothing more has been done, leading me to draw the conclusion that either the fairies don't exist or that they are just as lazy as me. I'll leave you to make up your own mind on that one.

One of my favourite exercises in procrastination has been spending countless hours surfing the web (does anyone use that phrase any more?....oh, I guess I just did), and in doing so I came across the clip that I now present to you here. It certainly falls into the 'oldie but goodie' category, and most of our UK readership will probably know it well already, but I still fall apart laughing every time I see it, so it deserves to be shared.

The clip involves the UK TV game show Catchphrase. For those of you unfamiliar with the show, it was a very popular early evening family game show, and was a sort of animated version of Pictionary. Contestants had to guess the well known phrase from the animation on screen - Roy Walker, the host, would often prompt the contestants to 'say what you see' - and if they did they got to have a go at answering the ongoing catchphrase question, which was revealed one square at a time. Anyway, without further ado, I present to you....Catchphrase. Enjoy!

0 comments:

Blogger template 'SebiruDaun' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008