Wednesday, September 16, 2009

If you want to get a head...

WARNING: Disturbing image alert!

There was a note in the staffroom today informing us that there was more caribou meat in the community freezer along with a number of geese; whether any of these geese were carrying memory sticks was not made clear, so I took it upon myself to find out.

After school I visited the freezer, and to my disappointment there were no geese to be seen - perhaps the information they had been carrying was of too sensitive a nature to be left out in public for any length of time. There was indeed plenty of fresh caribou though, and whilst I was surveying the carnage I noticed a second door in the freezer room; perhaps the geese were to be found in here?

No.....just heads.


Dozens of caribou heads.


At least that's my Halloween costume sorted out now.

0 comments:

Blogger template 'SebiruDaun' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008