Tuesday, September 9, 2008

And so it begins...

Wednesday 3rd September

Well, with all the decision making ability of Brett Favre I'm back in the North again, and after three years I thought it was about time I recorded my thoughts on paper, or the virtual paper of this blog at least. The regularity of updates will depend very much on the reliability of the internet which, at the moment, seems to be at its lowest in the time I've been here. I think rather than Tamaani, the service needs to be re-christened 'Shatner net' as downloading...even the...smallest file...is time consuming...and disjointed, much in the way that every word that comes out of dear Bill Shatner's mouth seems like...its...very...own...sentence.




So, it is with great anticipation that I await the arrival of both my cargo and my students as I cannot really function up here without either, although at this stage I would hesitate to place any bet on which might appear first. Maybe my next post will bring more news!

0 comments:

Blogger template 'SebiruDaun' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008