Monday, September 15, 2008

Working 9 to 5

I now have students! At the the moment there are only two, but I guess it's a start. One of them saw me at the OSM concert on Friday, so I guess that Kent Nagano now has a vicarious hand in the success of the course. As for my other student, well she is a living definition of irony.

I was originally going to be sent to Kangiqsujuaq this year, a smaller community even further north as well as being just about the highest scoring word ever if proper nouns were allowed in Scrabble, but as all my previous students had said that they would not have attended the course had it been based there, I put my foot down and made sure that the course stayed in Inukjuak. Now, I'll give you one guess as to where this other student of mine comes from...!

Isn't it ironic, don't you think?

0 comments:

Blogger template 'SebiruDaun' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008