Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Students? Ah, I thought we’d forgotten something!

Thursday 4th September


My first trip into school revealed the fact that no recruiting has actually been done for my course yet, so I face the term as a player playing to an empty stage, much like the third Mummy film after its first week of release. I had the misfortune to see that film this summer and let me tell you, when the Yetis appeared, I think I momentarily lost the will to live. However, I survived, although whether Brendan Fraser's career will do the same is debatable, when one couples the Mummy with Journey to the Centre of the Earth...now don't get me started on that one!


But I digest...


Still no cargo by the way, so I'm surviving with what I had in my suitcase. Down to my last two pairs of socks and underpants now...

0 comments:

Blogger template 'SebiruDaun' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008