Tuesday, September 9, 2008

I feel old

Friday 5th September


Recruiting has now begun I've been told, so who knows, I may yet have company in the house of learning that is my classroom. Still no cargo though, and consequently the pants and socks situation is reaching crisis point. Forced to make an emergency shopping trip to the Northern store for essential supplies; wonder if Manchester City's new owners would be able to afford to shop up here? Now let's see, do we buy Robinho or this loaf of bread...?




Went to a party at Stephanie's house this evening and got to meet most of the new staff at Innalik. I am now officially old. I need to take care not to over use the phrase "Well, in my day..." Maybe I will now be viewed as the wise old man who lives on the hill, and everyone will now make pilgrimage to my door in order to hear my sage words of wisdom. Trouble is, I don't live on a hill...

0 comments:

Blogger template 'SebiruDaun' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008