Friday, April 24, 2009

Calming down

I now feel a little calmer following my vitriolic outburst yesterday - sometimes it's good to get things off your chest, such as hair if you're an Olympic swimmer - and I am currently content in the knowledge that today is the last working Friday of the school year. I shall just give you a moment to digest that fact....

Next Friday is a ped day, and the following Friday (May 8th) will see me catching my flight home, weather permitting. I add this meteorological proviso because, after our relatively tropical start to the week, we actually had a blizzard warning in place today, although nothing actually came of it in the end. Once we're into May there should be no such problems, but you never know.

In the meantime, I've been relaxing this afternoon by revisiting Grow Cube. This game was introduced to me some time ago (thanks, Sally), but there are plenty of variants once you've cracked the original. Try it here; in a couple of hours from now you'll wonder where the time went!

0 comments:

Blogger template 'SebiruDaun' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008